12.23.2009

Challenges for You to Join Me In!


The next Ten in Six women's weight loss support group blog that I moderate is starting on Monday, January 11th.  All ladies are welcome to join!  The goal is to lose 10 lbs in 6 weeks (or really any fitness goal that you have).  It's free- just consists of blogging, posting, commenting, supporting each other, getting tips & tricks, etc.


Doug's brother Matt is running a spin off support group blog for those starting P90X on Monday, January 4th.  Doug & I will be doing that January through March!  Doug's other brother Jeff is doing it, too, and so is Jason one of Doug's friends and two of Erianne's sisters (who did it last year, along w/ Matt & Erianne).  I may not be able to raise my arms or walk straight, but hopefully it will get me some ripped shoulders & abs!  It will be fun to be led by somebody who's been through it successfully, and to have lots of people who won't let me quit it when I can't move after the first day.  Again, it's free- just consists of blogging, posting, commenting, supporting each other, getting tips & tricks, etc

2 comments:

Marin said...

Good luck Sarah! You're going to rock it. And I'll be totally ready to join the 10 in 6 again in March! I can't wait! :)

MyDonkeySix said...

You are awesome! Always motivating to keep my rear in gear. Go you!