I am so excited about these running & cycling races! It's my dream list here for 2010- I'll train like I'm doing them all and hope I can do them all. I don't know if I'll get up to the mileage I need to get up to, or if my body can handle it all, or if unforseen circumstances will render me unable to do them, but I'm going to try! Anyone want to join me for any of them??????? My amazing hubby will be doing all the rides with me. I plan on doing the full century in the Trek, but probably just the shortest distance options for the two challenge hilly bike rides.
- InStep Indoor Team Marathon Relay- Sat Jan 23 (Doug's first half marathon! Girls from Running Group doing this, too)
- John Dick Memorial 50K Run- Sat Feb 6 (I'm gonna get smoked by Valerie!)
- Crazy Legs Classic 8K Run- Sat Apr 24 (Doug, Amy, Michele, & other girls from Running Group will be doing this, too)
- Ice Age Trail 50k Run- Sat May 8
- Trek 100 Ride- Sat June 5 (Amy & Doug's fam, too)
- Insane Terrain Challenge Ride OR Dances With Dirt 50K or Marathon Run- Sat Jul 10
- Dairyland Dare Ride- Sat Aug 14 (Doug's fam, too)
- Lake Geneva Half Ironman Triathlon- Sat Sept 11
- North Face Endurance Challenge 50k Run- Sat Oct 23
I dream about these runs & rides every day :) Hard to keep my mind off them :) Me & Doug Ironman 2011???






No comments:
Post a Comment