
On Saturday afternoon, we went to the American Cancer Society's event called Bark for Life. We had found out about it while at the Farmer's Market a few weeks earlier. Each dog raises money for the ACS and then participates in this fun event. There was a puppy accupuncturist, puppy chiropractor, seeing eye dog charities, vet clinics, pet resorts, and other vendors there with booths. There was music, food, fun, a one mile dog walk, tallest dog contest, shortest dog contest, best trick contest, and lookalike contest. Doug & Frank won the lookalike contest! Ha! My dad DID say when Doug and I were dating in high school that he supposed "everyone needs a pug-nosed bulldog to love." And yes, it turned out we got a "son" with a small nose like his "father." The event was hilarious and I had a whole afternoon of good deep belly laughs!!!
The walk started to the song Who Let the Dogs Out, eyeroll please...


Frank enjoying a hot dog:




1 comment:
SO fun! I wish we had been here/knew about it!
Post a Comment