
This fall Doug becomes a Warhawk! We found out he got accepted into the University of Wiconsin-Whitewater as a transfer student to finish up the last 2 years of his bachelor's degree. Since he has so much bio under his belt & wants to do med school eventually, here's the degree he's going to be working on: Integrated Science-Business. No, we're not moving to Whitewater- Doug's just planning on commuting the 45 mins each way a couple times a week. I am still going to be working in my career in Middleton and Doug's still going to be doing his MTF job on the east side of Madison. Our lease on our apartment IS up at the end of August and we'll be moving into a bigger place Sept 1st, but we have no clue where and won't intently search until June rolls around. I just want it on a trail and Doug just wants a private garage! Frank wants an infinity edge olympic-sized swimming pool, but he doesn't get a say really if his only rent contribution is milkbones.




3 comments:
Yay Doug! So last night we were talking at dinner and Josh said "I saw on Sarah Weight's blog..." (he was mentioning the running pic) when Nathan piped up and said "Do you mean Sarah Weight or Sister Weight?" Josh explained that you are both Sarah and Sister and he launched in to "I love Sister Weight-oh I LOVE Sister Weight!" Just thought that might make you smile! :)
Congrats Doug!
And I'm with Frank, I wouldn't mind a pool like that either!
Ok...so I did love her outfit. :) CONGRATULATIONS, Doug!! That's so exciting! !!! We're very happy for you, your degree sounds like it'll be very interesting! And I love the Easter pictures.
Post a Comment