So I saw the movie last night! Haha, I swear I'm not psycho. The way it actually came about is that the tickets were all sold out to the showing that the majority of the book club girls were going to, and I didn't want to ruin Doug's birthday evening tonight by going to a movie, and so I was online yesterday and checking out times and saw there were a bunch of midnight showings of the movie at the theatre just down the street from where we live....and Doug didn't want me to go alone....and he would get to sleep in Friday morning...so he said he'd go with me! What a doll! Doing goofy things like this help us feel young and honestly it was really fun. Neither of us has ever gone to a midnight movie debut before. So we saw the 12:02 showing, along with a whole theatre full of CRAZIES! Hahaha! So of course I'm BURSTING to talk to someone about it, but I'm definitely not going to spoil it for those of you who plan on seeing it tonight...
What did I think of it? It was "eh, so so.." I'll post my full thoughts and critique later this weekend once the die hards have all seen it.
On to the important things, though! Doug turns the big 25 today! Whoa! He's a quarter of a century old! :) I love him so much. He spoils me, relaxes me, makes me laugh, kicks my butt into action, excites me, and makes me feel cherished. I love him and wouldn't have him any other way :) Happy birthday, bub! Tonight we're going out to our favorite sushi restaurant downtown at 8 :) YUM!!!!
11.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment