
Also last week, we got to enjoy the company of a friend Brooke from Naperville who came up for dinner with us and to visit while she was in Madison all week. Thanks for coming, Brooke! It was fun to catch up!
Wednesday last week we had our Young Women in Excellence program- which turned out so wonderfully. Thank you for all your help, ladies! And thanks for the vinyl, Amy! Our girls are so amazing and sweet-hearted. Events like this leave me with the warm fuzzies about the hard work and countless hours we put in for teaching the girls and putting on activities, and they really rejuvenate me for putting in even more effort and love :)
I'm cramming for another CLU test that I have tomorrow, so I am SO excited for Thanksgiving and the chance to catch up on sleep and relax with family & loved ones.
We're going down to Doug's parents' Wednesday evening through Thursday and then my parents' part of Thursday through Friday, then coming back to Madison Friday night. Have a save and wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment