


I'm in Milwaukee right now for a three day training thing for my career at Northwestern Mutual. It's called Advanced Associate Financial Representative Academy, geared towards AFRs that have been with Northwestern Mutual for 2 yrs +(that's me!). Our company's AWESOME and I LOVE what I do and am very passionate about it. This Academy has been right up my alley and I'm having a great time...and oh yeah, learning a lot :) I got in Monday night, staying at the Pfister downtown, and had training sessions ALL DAY Tuesday, we all went out to Sabor Brazilian Steak House on Tuesday night, had training sessions ALL DAY Today, went by the Milwaukee Art Musuem, went out for Sushi at Saki Tumi, and now I'm vegging at a coffee shop with my mint hot chocolate :) I love Milwaukee! The downtown area here on the lake front is SOOO nice and spunky and there's so much to do. I'd better call it a night, though, since I've got to be back in sessions at 7 am in the morning! Everything I'm learning and developing is kind of system overload and very mentally-exhausting, and I'm trying to digest it all, customize it to our particular practice, and implement the strategies to keep on rockin' our office and our client's worlds :) So yeah, the pictures, the first one is of the South Building (we have about 4 or 5 bldgs downtown here all connected by skywalks, but this South Building is the original one from the early 1900's, but unfortunately it's covered with scaffolding and undergoing restoration on the columns. The second two pictures are of the Milwaukee Art Museum that I went to tonight. They had this really cool modern art exhibit with Reactive Art that digitally reacted to the viewer- wow!




No comments:
Post a Comment