Four Places I go over & over:
-Work
-Church
-Trail
-Culver's (ok, so now you know my weakness for chocolate custard late at night- does this contradict the previous entry?)

Four Places I like to eat:
-Muramoto (yay, we're going there this Friday for sushi for my birthday!!!)
-Maggiano's
-Panchero's (my lunchtime reading escape)
-Noodles & Co

Four Places I would like to be right now:
-Bed
-Europe
-Tropical beach ANYWHERE
-Snuggling at home w/ my boys

Four t.v shows:
-Don't watch much, sorry!
Three Joys:
-Doug
-Frank
-Laughter

Three Fears:
-Being perpetually grumpy
-Not being a cool mom
-Crazy health issues

Three Goals:
-Support Doug through college
-Make smart $$ decisions
-Earn my CLU

Three obsessions:
-Audio books in the car
-Cleanliness & tidiness at home & my office
-Getting a lot done

Three surprising facts about me:
-I'd rather be tortured to near death than iron clothes (we're always the wrinkly people walking around church & the office, always will be, so get used to it ;) )
-I am taking graduate college courses and exams to earn my CLU, then my ChFC and CFP (All within the next year and a half I hope to have them all!)
-One of the only things I know how to say in Mandarin Chinese from my trip there is "I am going to stab you to death." Don't ask :)

I tag Marin & Sarah B. and anyone else who reads this post.




1 comment:
Good luck with the grad classes. I really admire your ability to always be busy and always working on improving your life and moving ahead. And I miss you and really want to get together with you soon. I am still trying to work on being able to come up in October. Working on some stuff with the knee and running.
Post a Comment