5.09.2010

Pugalina

Just cuz I'm too dang obsessed with him. This is what happens when you don't have kids.

I put in a LOT of long hours on the weekends getting my old job in Middleton all set to survive without me.  Finished up all those low priority projects that were on the back burner while dealing with the real blazes day to day.  Brought in Frank's puppy bed & he slept underneath my desk.  Good little co-worker.  And I don't even have to listen to his gossip!  Just his snores......
Happiness is hanging your head out the window, ears flapping in the wind, on a cool Madison spring evening, while mom belts out to the blaring radio......















Sometimes when you're just so spent from much puppy playtime with your 3 cousin pups and intense walks around the park, ya just gotta eat laying down. Stay classy, Frank, stay classy.









Frank's had a good time staying at Grandma's in Janesville May 1st through 13th during our transition!  When I spoke w/ my mom on the phone this afternoon to wish her a happy mother's day, she said they decided they're not going to let Frankie leave for Colorado.  Guess that shows where I'm at on the favorite child list?  They let me leave for Colorado with a hearty farewell, but Frank they fight for? Oh well, he is better looking....


No comments: