6.09.2009
New Ten in Six Starts Soon
My friend Marin's next 10 in 6 Weight Loss Challenge blog starts w/ a weigh in of this Friday or this coming Monday, you choose. It's free, just a forum of other ladies working on achieving a healthier lifestyle, most aiming for losing 10 lbs in 6 weeks. This will be my third challenge. It's all about the comraderie, support, accountability, & encouragement. New enhancements: 10 in 6 just moved from a blogspot format to a proboards forum format, so I'm still getting used to that, but it will allow for more topic threads, and also allow for the biggest enhancement, a new healthy bellies forum for pregnant gals (now that Marin's expecting :)). Check it out if you want or ask me questions if you can't decide if you want to try it out. No pressure- just tossin' it out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I think that's a good goal. I need to get in shape too. (Not really lose weight, but gain muscle, live healthier, etc.) There's my commitment.
I should totally do this. But I'm such a slacker. What's your routine? I'm nervous to commit because I don't want to fail at it.
Hey, Jessie- you SHOULD totally do this w/ me :) I've been stuck in a 3 week rut of not losing and not having having the energy to really kill it in workouts. BUT, before this rut, I would run outside a few days a week, bicylce probably once a week, and do a workout DVD for strength training (Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred) a couple times a week. The biggest thing that helped me lose weight was using the free calorie counter/ exercise log/ food diary thing at www.myfitnesspal.com. You should check it out! It's been a good educational experience for me ;) Good luck in whatever you do, Jessie! I know you'll rock!
Post a Comment