
Tuesday June 30th we are moving out of our place and putting all our stuff in storage. We are renting the garage of some friends in the same condo building we're moving into, so we'll only have to transport all of our stuff once- yay! Austin & Andrea are heaven-sent angels for sure. Then the evening of June 30th I'll be scrub-a-dub-dubbin' our old place. We are renting a room from the 30th through the 9th from another friend- Amy- who regularly rents out a room in their house and it just so happens to work out perfect that their current tennant is moving out this week- and it was cheaper than a few other options we had- but again thank you for the angels who all offered to let us crash at your home! Then we're going on vacation the 9th through 17th (Nauvoo, Utah, & California). Then on Friday July 17th through Saturday July 18th, we move into the new place!
I am so incredibly grateful that things have fallen into place so well over the last 5 days. It's going to be a busy and crazy month, for sure, but at least I don't have to worry about being homeless (still a shame Doug didn't want to camp w/ me for 17 days...muahhahhahahaha). I feel so blessed!

(These pictures just made me crack up- haha! I am so glad to already have two non-donkey and non-bicycle vehicles lined up to make the move go smoothy & quickly)




3 comments:
I am so glad it all has worked out so well. Yeah for blessings and the kindness of others!
And yeah for not having to use donkey carts to move.
I LOVE the donkey picture.
I'm so glad things worked out for the two of you! It sounds hectic but at least it works!! Where are you going in UT? We may be going to UT the same time--outside of Tooele I think--to go camping with Anja, Tim, and his family. Let me know your plans and if we're going and our schedules mesh, we should meet! I miss you!!!!
I'm glad that is going to work so well for you guys. It's scary sometimes figuring out how moves will work- especially when you have odd [day] circumstances like you did!
Post a Comment