5.31.2009

Hiking & Camping @ Devil's Lake

We camped and hiked Friday evening & overnight at Devil's Lake State Park, about an hour north of here. We hiked the West Bluff Trail & Tumbled Rocks Trail. Last year we had been all over on the East trails, so this was a fun new adventure. Frank loves 4-wheel-pawing it all over and he pulls to scramble up the rocks as fast as possible. The view is so spectacular from the top of the bluffs. We had a fun weekend spending time together as a little family.






Snuggled in by the campfire late at night, s'mores in the tummy

2 comments:

Aubrey and Jardan said...

Looks like so much fun! We were camping this weekend, too...too bad it wasn't together, huh?! I'll post some pictures :)

Linds said...

Oh I miss Devil's Lake. We'd camp there pretty much every summer as a kid. I'm glad to find your blog. Love your photos. :-)