12.06.2008

5 Little Nieces

Doug and I have 5 nieces & 5 nephews on my side of the family, and 2 little baby nieces on his side of the family. I just finished the diaries for my 5 nieces last night when I went to Archiver's Scrap Mania with some friends and I'm so excited- wanted to show them off!


^Britney is almost 12, plays basketball, and is going on 17 :)


^Jordan is 10, and just got her black belt in Tae Kwon Do


^Breanna is 8, a little girl scout, very girly but intelligent


^Alaina is 5 and a girly girl and snuggle bug


^Jazlyn is 2 and a total beach baby. This will be more of a doodle book for her :) Got the bigger journals for the oldest 3 girls since they have the most drama to write about :)

Now, just gotta figure out 5 little nephews' presents....obviously nothing crafty, but I'm thinking of buying books? Any good suggestions? They're 9, 6, 6, 5, & 3 I believe.....

5 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

OK, you must be the cool Aunt! Those are SO neat-they are going to love them. Since the nephews you mentioned are all around my boys' ages and you mentioned books-Nathan and Jack's favorite books right now are I Stink and I'm Dirty. I think there is one more in the series too. Just an idea!

Marin said...

Okay, I know I was there, but I didn't see all the finished products and I think they are all totally awesome! I want one! I totally might be stealing your idea next year for my 4 sis-in-law. You rock! Let me know when the next scrap mania party is, I totally had a blast. :)

Aubrey and Jardan said...

You're so creative, what fun gifts for them!

Dennis & Tara Larson said...

uumm, hey don't you have a niece named Tara tha lives in Yorkville??? Those are super cute.

Shawna said...

Those are so cute!!! My kids are huge book lovers and they love pop up books. There are some really amazing pop up books with dinosaurs, star wars, robots and pretty much anything you can dream up.