Go Sarah! I was proud of myself for doing a 5K...I think that is as far as I will ever go! I HATE RUNNING but good for you! I hope you don't die! your fav MOHO
I am so bummed I can't run this one with you. Good luck, you will do great!
HOW'RE YOU DOING?! You alive? GOOD JOB!!!!
Well I didn't get a phone call Saturday telling me you keeled over so I am guessing you did great?? Post an update, please!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Go Sarah! I was proud of myself for doing a 5K...I think that is as far as I will ever go! I HATE RUNNING but good for you! I hope you don't die! your fav MOHO
I am so bummed I can't run this one with you. Good luck, you will do great!
HOW'RE YOU DOING?! You alive? GOOD JOB!!!!
Well I didn't get a phone call Saturday telling me you keeled over so I am guessing you did great?? Post an update, please!!!
Post a Comment