8.18.2008

Birthday Jam

So I turned 24 on August 8th and we had a family shin dig at my brother Adam's back yard on Saturday the 9th- Rockton, IL! It was also Adam's birthday on Aug 11th. My sister toasted "Here's to 24 years of having to have a shared birthday party!" Oh well :) I guess this event makes me feel not quite as old as my 5 yr anniversary does ;) I still feel young to say I'm 24, luckily. But gosh, to be married 5 years, that's like crypt-approaching! jk Here's to being 2 dozen!!!!


The 2 sexiest men in my life!


My brother Adam and the sweet shades from his niece and nephew! Gotta love it when a 3-year-old and an 8-year-old pick out the gift :)


Family tradition- chocolate homemade frosting with yellow writing. The tradition roots started about 20 yrs ago---every single birthday cake we've ever had was the same from Mom :)




My sister Laura, niece Britney (11 and a half), niece Breanna (8). Wow, they look so grown up its dangerous!


Yah, I got scorched earlier that morning on my run...guess that's why we usually run at 7 am and not at 11 like I did that day. Oh well!

All the pics came from my pops- so they're a bit grainy and dark :)

No comments: