5.09.2008

Enemies!

Oh my gosh, so this old guy in our neighborhood has it out for me!!!! He is in his 50's or 60's, this crotchety guy who rides this huge old bike (not a cool bike, but like this burgundy highway-ride bike that's so big it has its own zip code) with NO helmet, mind you, and he's yelled at me twice now! The first time was a few months ago because he felt I was too close behind him when he slammed on his brakes to make a left hand turn, and then just last Friday when I was speeding in the lane next to him SUPPOSEDLY but I wasn't speeding much, maybe like 5 over! Whenever he sees me on High Point Rd he just yells! At the top of his lungs, he screams at me. And I'm not even going fast! Doug has a vendetta out for him....


More to continue...



Dum, dum, DUUUUUMMMM!

2 comments:

Dennis & Tara Larson said...

gotta love those crabby old neighbors! I am glad we don't have any of those and if we did, I am sure Dennis would tell them where to take it! Good look with 'ole man!

Aubrey and Jardan said...

Punk! We have an enemy neighbor too in UT...I thought elderly neighbors were supposed to give you homemade strawberry jam, not citizen complaints.